Having a clear path forward and set direction for the future is the foundation for any organisation to achieve its purpose and big ambitions
The Karuna Collective works with boards and executive teams to develop dynamic strategic conversations and frameworks that are centred on utilising and building upon the diversity of skills, experience, perspectives and insights held within the collective leadership group.
Our approach is based on broad experience and the application of cutting-edge developmental practices and models that empower governance and operational leadership teams to redesign old ways of thinking, operating and leading organisations to achieve commercial results and deliver a positive impact in the world.
We deeply appreciate the increasingly complex, uncertain and volatile context that organisations are currently operating in. And we understand that to remain profitable and able to deliver on your purpose, a strategy must be flexible, dynamic and robust enough to continually capture and capitalise on new opportunities, and realign and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
The result is a powerful, usable and business-critical strategy that has the buy-in and backing of the executive team and board because it was planned, designed and delivered together – as a collective.
We do this by:
- Using an organisation’s purpose as their true north to establish clear objectives
- Assessing and developing new opportunities and emerging trends
- Navigating challenges and disruptions
- Testing operating assumptions
- Understanding customer needs and the influence of market forces
- Identifying solutions and designing transformational and innovative initiatives for business model renewal and continuity